[BITList] Where am I going wrong

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Sep 23 04:29:39 BST 2013

G'day Malcolm,

On 23/09/2013, at 04:45 AM, Malcolm <malcena2 at uwclub.net> wrote:

> I sometimes feel that you are trying to take the piss with some of your questions to members. A powder suit is one that has been made of material that was dyed the colour “Powder Blue”. Yes I have a colour  photo of me wearing it, taken in May 1998, exactly a year before I joined BI. I was nearly 20 years old. How many members will show us a photo of them at 20 years old

A very young John aged 16 ½ years on his first BI vessel, the MV Sirdhana, in Calcutta.

and…

In the RAF aged around 18 years of age.

And when I find it a photo, unfortunately in B/W where I am wearing a dark powder blue jacket with a jacket in a lighter shade of powder blue.

OK I haven'r located the original but this one is out on the web - that's me second from the left aged 20 years.

The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck,
is the day they start making vacuum cleaners."

anon.