[BITList] Where am I going wrong

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sun Sep 22 19:45:01 BST 2013

Colin,

I sometimes feel that you are trying to take the piss with some of your
questions to members. A powder suit is one that has been made of material
that was dyed the colour "Powder Blue". Yes I have a colour  photo of me
wearing it, taken in May 1998, exactly a year before I joined BI. I was
nearly 20 years old. How many members will show us a photo of them at 20
years old

Malcolm..

  _____