[BITList] King's Scout

x50type x50type at cox.net
Tue Sep 10 14:16:04 BST 2013

John

A King’s Scout sounds pretty impressive. For my edification please tell me know what is a KS and how you obtained the level.

I expect it took a number of years – where were you during the time?

Do you not live in new zealand now – how did you end up there and why not australia [say]?

I am with you – who and why did scouts decide to drop God from the oath?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Colin t