[BITList] Powerful stuff ....

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Tue Sep 10 09:36:30 BST 2013

I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE SCOUTS DROPPED GOD FROM THE OATH OR PLEDGE , I WAS A KINGS SCOUT [ THAT DATES ME ]

IF IT IS TO PLEASE THE NEW MULTITUDES OF NON CHRISTIANS INTO THE UK , I CANT SEE WHY   , THEY WOULD OBJECT TO THE USE OF GOD , AFTER ALL THEY HAVE A GOD TOO !!!

INFO FOR ANYONE TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE MASONS , IT IS MANDATORY THAT THE ENTRANT BELIEVES IN A SUPREME BEING , IE  A GOD , AND THERE ARE MANY NON CHRISTAIN PRACTISING MASONS , JEWS , MUSLIMS , HINDUS , ETC .

SORRY I DONT WISH TO RAISE ANY CONTROVERSY , IF MY VIEWS ARE NOT CONSIDERED PC TO SOME PEOPLE .

I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THE WORD GOD WAS DROPPED ???

BAHUT SALAAMS SAHIBS .