[BITList] Denholms

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 20 13:55:24 BST 2013

Mike. Thanks for the clarification,but I vividly recall in a previous
incarnation, in the early 1950's,having to do 4 on 4off, due to one of our
officers being apprehended for GBH just virtually hours before departure.
Hence my raised eyebrows at the mention of 4on 4off.!! 'twas a long time ago
and another saying that I recall from those days was "Spanish Watches2. i.e
4on and stay on!  Ron