[BITList] Fwd: Chinese hackers 'steal' blueprints to newAustralianspy HQ - Telegraph

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Wed May 29 10:17:26 BST 2013

Hugh
When I was in the drawing office 57/58 when a drawing was finished and
had passed all the checks it was sent to the tracers who made a permanent
transparent copy which was the copy kept on file, one of the last jobs I
had to do was a radar system for a Hydrogen Peroxide propelled submarine
an experimental craft  which I thought was going to take me ages until I
was introduced to cut and paste by my mentor it involved looking up the
records for a similar radar installed on another ship, having the system
printed off then cutting and patching onto a new sheet adding a few
lines to marry units together and send it off to the tracers, very
disappointing but only a few days for a complete package, of course by
then when they where printed off the tracing the output was no longer
blue in colour
frank