[BITList] more Countries to live in

s!4engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 14:48:26 BST 2013

Malcolm

I don’t get it either; why are these undesirables allowed in?
once they are in a position to upset the balance nasty things happen – see Sweden and the latest atrocity in london.
there should be a clause for the few who are allowed to stay – integrate or go.
can anyone imagine going to rag-head countries and living it up, building extremely large churches, demanding to open religious schools, insisting on laws be changed and generally up-setting most of the inhabitants – no, neither can I; the very idea is preposterous.
some one in UK must have said we need all these extra folk – but why? is the UK short of inhabitants?
but shouldn’t folks who are allowed in have to show some strong affinity to belong to the country and not simply claim they don’t like their own country?
hasn’t the credibility of the all encompassing, ‘political asylum’ been stretched to the limit?
when will politicians we elect say, enough’s, enough?
where is enoch powell when you need him?

ct