[BITList] Countries to live in

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Fri May 24 14:16:09 BST 2013

John,

If we are the 21st in the list why are we getting more and more foreigners
settling here to live. Goole is a small town and the only foreigners that we
saw was sailors off the ships  and they only went to the pubs that were near
the docks. Today when you go to Tesco Supermarket you could think that you
were in a different country. They have now doubled the guards around the
exits because they are getting that much stolen.

Malcolm.

  _____