[BITList] (no subject)

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Wed May 22 11:37:02 BST 2013

David Cameron was looking for a call girl. He found three such girls in a
local Essex pub, a blonde, a brunette and a redhead.

To the blonde he said, I am the Prime Minister of The United Kingdom .

Now how much would it cost me to spend some time with you?'

She replied, "£200". To the brunette he asked the same question.

Her reply was "£100". He then asked the redhead...

Her reply was:

"Mr. Prime Minister, if you can get my skirt up as high as my taxes,

My panties as low as my wages,

Get that thing of yours as hard as the times we are living in,

And keep it rising like the price of gas,

Keep me warmer than it is in my apartment

Screw me the way you have pensioners

then you can have it for free

like everything the immigrants get"..