[BITList] Fwd: Four Charged in Singapore Bunker Fraud Case | gCaptain - Maritime & Offshore News

M.j. Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sat May 18 09:52:55 BST 2013

Whilst working for my last company, a HK Chinese outfit, we occasionally bunkered at Singapore.  We regularly had different figures from the bunker ship.  This was usually settled by the Owners Agent boarding and telling me to compromise and sign for half of the missing amount.  You didn't know if he was in on the deal !  Lloyds appointed their own Surveyors but it didn't make much difference.

Mike