[BITList] 22 Things You Should Never Do Again After 50

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun May 12 20:02:42 BST 2013

don’t do it.....................

ct

22 Things You Should Never Do Again After 50

With fate and that rearview mirror in mind, here are a few things beyond the limbo I'm quite probably beyond doing. So, join me in just saying no to: Parkour. Jell-O shots. Karaoke after midnight. Karaoke after Jell-O shots. Trying to break a plank with your head. Mud wrestling (intentional). Crowd surfing to the mosh pit. Joining the circus. Joining the ashram. Drinking champagne...

Read More  |  Print & PDF