[BITList] This is too much for me...

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 18 08:18:10 GMT 2013

John,

I bought Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance many years ago (on 3-11-1979 I note - still got it) - I found it of no help whatever with motorcycle maintenance or Zen.  A good read, nonetheless - I might read it again.

A prime has no factor other than itself and 1. All primes are odd.  Though technically 2 is prime, it (and 1) are not admitted. The only prime triple is 3, 5, 7.  Is the set of prime pairs (eg, 11, 13) infinite?  Not yet resolved. Is every even number the sum of two primes?  Not yet resolved.