[BITList] AMAZING PICTURE OF A CANADIAN ICE BREAKER AT WORK ..

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Mar 11 14:26:24 GMT 2013

A lot of you are probably aware of the Icebreakers - that begin to be real busy now - these ships with sharp prows to cut through pack ice work tirelessly into the cold winter months to keep the shipping channels open for the freighters that bring supplies from all over the world to Canada. AND - of course these freighters take supplies from many ports to other ports - keeping the economies of all our cities going strong. I think it is high time that we give thanks to these dedicated Canadian folks who are out there in all sort of extreme weather - keeping the shipping lanes open and free of ice - and of course keeping the ships and crews safe on their journeys.

Darned tough, them Canucks!