[BITList] HOTEL SCAM

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 4 17:22:08 GMT 2013

Hugh
my card is a hybrid card in so as it is attached to my savings account
which has to be maintained at a certain level pays interest and settles
the card automatically each month, works fine except for the instances I
mentioned, which they said only happened because they ie the computer
thought the card was being used by an unauthorised person and put a stop
on it to protect me, for me read the banks interest
frank