[BITList] Die Endlösung

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 1 12:09:27 GMT 2013

Hugh / Mike
We still have mainly single course meals with occasional desserts,
sweets over here are called lollys, crisps are chips and chips are chips
or french fries, until we went metric ones tool box was a nightmare of
different spanner sizes what with whitworth, BSF AF, Gas, brass, etc
with all the different threads that went with t,hem with so much of the
equipment being imported it meant ones box weighed a ton , funnily
though BA never made it which really made electrical work pretty ropey
as whitworth fractional sizes were used until the finer metric threads
caught on
My wife mastered the art of Yorkshire pudding not bad for a 8th
generation Australian, not that one sees much of them nowadays just
having had the hottest summer on record plus its hard to justify a roast
dinner for two
frank