[BITList] hell explained

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Jun 29 13:49:25 BST 2013

I agree, Frank

in 1920 it is unlikely to have been circulated in the general population, and whilst you may have thought it was a well thought out joke you distributed it as one of your numerous gems of advice/wisdom/dire prophesy [none of which I take at face value], not as a joke.
Some are so bizarre they are obviously false; now I feel it my duty to research the contents of all.
Don’t’ get me wrong, I do this for all such missives I receive – not only yours.
Statistically 90% are false yet the sheep pass them down the line indiscriminately, feeling they are performing a service because the advice/wisdom/dire prophesy exhorts readers to ‘pass it on’.
The internet has enough crap in it without me passing it on and assisting the flow.

Colin