[BITList] A new web page on the vsdh.org website

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Jun 29 12:50:55 BST 2013

G'day folks,

I have finally completed the web page of those early paintings/engravings/pictures of India that I brought back from Calcutta in 2001.

The page has been created in an Apple app called "Keynote" - some call it the Apple equivalent of the Micro$oft program "Power Point" - but Keynote will run rings around PPS.

To see the new web page you will either have to use the Apple Browser "Safari" or the  Google browser "Chrome". The web page will not run in IE (Internet Explorer).

To find out why it won't work on IE read this …

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebKit

Here is the URL for my new web page. Please let it run for a few seconds to allow the music to come down to you.

http://www.vsdh.org/earlypicturesofindia/assets/player/KeynoteDHTMLPlayer.html

For those who would like to download the Micro$oft version of "Safari" you can download it here…

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1531?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

A picture from the new web page [reduced in size],  is shown here…