[BITList] Corvette Tail Lights for sale.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Jun 9 07:00:38 BST 2013

Corvette Tail Lights.....For Sale.

I realize that this is very graphic but the message is very clear. One of my greatest fears is that my grandchildren that are now beginning to drive will think that answering a text message only takes a couple of seconds, as did this event.

FOR SALE

CORVETTE TAIL LIGHTS

OUTLAW TEXTING ALL ACROSS THIS COUNTRY!!! THIS SHOULD BE ON BILLBOARDS ACROSS THIS LAND FOR ALL TO SEE

This may shock some, but it’s reality.

Share this with family members and remember to leave the darn phone in your pocket & purse, or the life you save may be your own or someone else's.

FOR SALE

Corvette Tail Lights.

Good Condition!

They found his iPHONE