[BITList] cell phones

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Jul 20 15:25:53 BST 2013

Malcolm

I understand you can change the card- how much is a card, when does it expire and for how many minutes call time?

I can add minutes to my phone – $30 for 3 hours call time but it is good for only 90 days then it all expires – start all over again.
so its about $10/month for 60 minutes. that’s about as cheap as it gets but as I only use it for on-the-road emergency calls it is sufficient.

Obviously I can pay more and get more call time – $200 for 1 year with 4500 minutes [375 mins/month], an additional $20 doubles the call minutes.

Colin