[BITList] More on the UK Government and their "Stolen Pensions"

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Mon Jul 8 16:27:45 BST 2013

John,

A few months ago channel 4 or 5 had a program on these topics. They had a
poll covering England and Wales asking should folk who have emigrated get
the pension increased every year like as we do who live here? 80 per cent
said No. We have all been told regularly by the government that most of our
pensions gradually go back to the government in the many different taxes
that we pay, but you people spend all your money in the country that you are
living. For instant Ena and I visited Aus in 1992 to see Ena's sister, her
husband ran a great big Ford car with a 4 litre engine with 2 petrol tanks
and I found that he paid less money for a gallon of petrol than I paid for a
litre. His car taxes were cheaper than I paid as all the taxes were less
than in UK. The first of the joke interviews that you posted explained it
better than I can. Have another look at it, there are your answers.

Malcolm.

  _____