[BITList] White

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 1 17:58:40 BST 2013

One for Colin
How true is this!!
Frank

*I have been wondering about why Whites are racists,*

*and no other race is......*

1.3781532749 at web160905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

Proud to be White

*Michael Richards makes his point...*

*
Michael Richards better known as Kramer*

*from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court*

*after making racial comments in his comedy act.
He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it.*

*How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans,*

*Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans..*

*You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'...*

*And that's OK...
But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger,*

*Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ..*

*You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you....
So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.*

*You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET....

If we had WET*

*(White Entertainment Television),*

*we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day,*

*you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month,*

*we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance'*

*OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce,*

*and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant,*

*but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...*

*You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..
Yet if there were 'White colleges',*

*that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March,*

*you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights,*

*you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,*

*and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride,*

*you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us.
But,*

*when a white police officer shoots a black gang member*

*or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law*

*and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud......*

*But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??*

*

We have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS*

*in this country.
We won't stand up for ourselves!