[BITList] false alarm

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Thu Feb 28 17:21:13 GMT 2013

John & Colin,

Every time any one says what I wrote, there is always ( Colin is the latest)
some one has to bring what Hitler did to the Jews. Islamism is a complete
different problem. They want to make the whole world follow their religion.
The Jews have never wanted to do that. My family as far as I can tell is
English & Scots. My father and thousands of other fathers died in the second
war to keep the UK the same as he had known all is life. That is what I
want. That is why I wrote what I did. Nazism has nothing to do with it.

Malcolm.

  _____