[BITList] Die Endlösung

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Thu Feb 28 16:43:20 GMT 2013

Hugh,

In my part of Yorkshire the first course of dinner was Yorkshire Pudding
with onion gravy. It did not matter what the joint was or whether it was
Sunday or Christmas Day Dinner the Yorkshire Puddings were never on the
plate with the second course of meat and vegs. I was 13 years old before I
had the Yorky’s on the plate with every thing else. We had gone to London
for a holiday to relatives, it seems that that is how the southerners served
them. By the time I was 16 my mother decided that the Christmas Dinner was
going to be a posher do, so the first course was salmon with a little salad
with a dressing then we had the Yorky’s then the turkey and veg then the
Xmas Pud with white wine instead of beer or shandy.

Malcolm.

  _____