[BITList] more Islamification of Western societies threatens everyone's freedoms - FALSE ALARM

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Wed Feb 27 03:57:43 GMT 2013

John

I was referring to John Davison’s statement of fact, but as you have taken up the cudgel I will respond to your referenced wiki notes :-

the way I read the wiki ref  - for france it says 5% – 10% are muslim, Belgium 6% and Holland 6%.

I see uk has 4.6%.

FYI muslims in the USA 0.8% and alldownunder.com states there are more Buddhists in australia than Muslims.

do you find these stats alarming?

this thread started by referencing the dutch politician Geert Wilders who, according to wiki, is best known for his criticism of Islam, summing up his views by saying, "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam".[4] Wilders' views regarding Islam have made him a controversial figure in the Netherlands and abroad.

so don’t you think he is just a teeny-weeny bit biased? [read racist nut].

colin