[BITList] more Islamification of Western societies threatens everyone's freedoms - FALSE ALARM

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Feb 27 02:47:40 GMT 2013

Colin,

On 27/02/2013, at 09:29 AM, x50type at cox.net wrote:

> you have probably seen the stats in the following put out by various European government departments; strangely enough the stats differ a bit from your statement of fact. [a minor detail I know, but you don’t mention the infallible source of your the statement of fact!]

I don't know what you be satisfied with as a statement of fact.

From what you write you won't be satisfied unless it is in the Bible. It isn't, so I offer some "readings" whose contents you may consider to be factual or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Belgium

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France

I spent two months in the Netherlands last year and spoke at length with many of of my wife's relatives. All of whom confirmed my belief in what I consider to be true.

I'll state it again. Unless something changes the demographics of France, Belgium and the Netherlands in the coming years, these three countries will, by virtue of their being democracies under their constitutions, will become Muslim countries sometime in this century.