[BITList] Will the Catholic Church become its own relic?

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Fri Feb 22 19:20:03 GMT 2013

Can the catholic church change – [does it see a need to]?
ct

Will the Catholic Church become its own relic?

But standing there in Rome, I thought about the reality of children being molested and priests who had committed those crimes being protected and excused by the Vatican, the complaints years earlier about my half inch too short skirt seemed pathetic in comparison.Next week, Pope Benedict will step down, becoming the first pope to retire in nearly 700 years. Th e official explanation is that he...

Read More  |  Print & PDF