[BITList] Carnival cruise ship adrift off Mexican coast afterfire

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon Feb 11 21:15:16 GMT 2013

Hugh

I am as mystified as you are.

What kind of engine rooms do they have indeed and what kind of electrical wiring/switch boards do they have that they re so vulnerable?

I still maintain I would not go on a sea cruise if you paid me.

and don't get me started on the way the industry has manipulated liability laws; I read where costa concordia passengers were offered $65K for their ducking and that is [more or less] the max they can get under present laws. if you care to wait 15 years and spend a few millions you can go to court in italy and sue, then again, you may not be successful.

so folks, I repeat  ,,, stay on dry land. [how about a bus tour?]

colin