[BITList] Fw: The Truth of The Opium Wars in China

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Aug 31 16:23:29 BST 2013

True? – it must be true, it’s on the internet.

Another gem from the desk of the Artful Dodger [can’t find out who the anti-Semitic artful dodger is but as it is a Wikipedia cop, I would not describe it as a ‘gem’]

However, I take exception to;- The corrupt British monarchy -- disgrace of the Crown.

How dare some make such outrageous comments?

Sincerely,

Disgusted of Tonbridge Wells.