[BITList] Rejection

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 30 09:30:57 BST 2013

Colin
plus they no longer have much to fight with. personally I think the
syrian WMD are ex Iraq I know they flew their aircraft over into Iran to
save them from destruction and talking to some of the Syrians I was
working with at the time they mentioned that a lot stuff was being moved
over their borders too
frank