[BITList] Mathematics

X50type x50type at cox.net
Fri Aug 16 22:05:33 BST 2013

Allision- one vessel running against another.
Collision two vessels running against each other.

Allision is used by a lawyer indicating my client is not at fault. Your ship hit my ship, we are the innocent party.

Non lawyers use collision if they have no particular interest in the outcome.

Math v maths ; see YouTube.

Ct

PS. For meaning of words, try a dictionary.

Sent from my iPad3