[BITList] Fw: QT: Why should people get £500 a week on welfare? (18Apr13) .

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 23 16:49:24 BST 2013

Colin/Malcolm (take your pick),

I don't know anybody, nor do I know anybody who knows anybody, who gets £500 a week on benefit.  So where is all this flood of cheats coming from? There may well be some woman somewhere who, as a result of unusual circumstances, gets that sum, but I'm sure there is another woman somewhere who, as a result of unusual circumstances, is scraping along day to day on next to bugger all.  They cancel each other out. I've a question for the originator of the question on QT: why should some people get £100,000 a month (at least) for sitting on their arses in board rooms producing nothing but low wages, hot air and confusion?