[BITList] EMMA MAERSK - E/R Flooding

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 01:41:54 BST 2013

thanks Frank, there is tons of stuff on line referring to cables and cable glands also class specs.as rolls-royce supplied the thruster things it is inconceivable that they are not well aware of the requirement for cabling and cable glands.it appears the trite reason for the flooding via cable 'holes' given by owner's rep is suspect or has lost something in the reporting and/or translation. how was the cable problem avoided at Austel? ct