[BITList] Japan have the right idea

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Tue Sep 18 10:49:50 BST 2012

AT THE END OF THE DAY , ITS UP TO INDIVIDUAL ONES VIEWS , NEVERTHELESS THIS WORLD HAS PROBLEMS , LIKE BEFORE WW2 , HOPE WE ARE NOT GETTING INTO A SITUATION WITH ONE CULTURE V V ANOTHER RESULTING  WW3 OR MAJOR/MINOR WARS

A VERY PROMINENT COUNTRY IN SEA , WISHES TO MAINTAIN THAT THE 75 % OF ITS POPULATION MAINTAINS THEIR  ETHNIC STATUS QUO , AND RESTRICTS IMMIGRATION TO THIS AIM, YET NO ONE OBJECTS ?

 WELL WHEN WE SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED ELSEWHERE , WHO IS TO BLAME THEM PROTECTING THEIR OWN KIND ? WHO WISHES TO BECOME A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY??

MAGGIE THATCHER DID TRY TO KEEP PROBLEMS FROM UK WHEN IMMIGRATION WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL AND MADE HER FAMOUS STATEMENT ABOUT THE COUNTRY BECOMING " SWAMPED BY AN ALIEN CULTURE " FOR WHICH THERE WAS A OUT CRY FROM SOME PEOPLE ? AND SCOLDED JUST LIKE ? THAT GUY ENOCH ?

IN THE DECADE AFTER SHE WAS PUT OUT OF POWER , WHAT SHE SAID IS CORRECT ,

SAY FELLOWS LETS NOT HAVE ABRASIVE OR VITRIOL ARGUMENTS ON OUR BELOVED BI NET GUESS WE ARE TOO OLD NOW ,REALISTICALLY WE ALL KNOW THE JAPANESE ARE VERY NATIONALISTIC IN THEIR ISLANDS OF ONE SAME COLOUR ETHNIC GROUP , IE WIFE'S IF CHANGING TO THEIR HUSBANDS PASSPORT [ LIKE SOME BI WIFE'S ? ] LOOSE THEIR NATIONAL PASSPORTS AND JAPAN HAS/IS A INSULAR NATION , UNLIKE OTHER COUNTRIES

NO ONE WISHES TO BE SWAMPED BY ANOTHER CULTURE , AND SURELY THIS IS IMPORTANT WHEN WHAT APPEARS TO BE IF" SOME " MUSLIMS
' WISH TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD , IMPOSE  SHARIA LAW , KILL NON MUSLIMS ??????, IF THIS IS SO , AND WE BECOME THEIR CALIPHATE .,

WHERE ARE WE HEADING .

COMMENTS