[BITList] Apple iPad

X50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Sep 15 10:17:27 BST 2012

Ron
Assuming you have a wi-fi Internet connection you can go to apple's online store and in the support connection you can download free of charge the iPad owner's manual. You will find it under the iBooks icon. The chapter on email starts at page 98. The book will more than likely answer all  your questions.
Let's know how you go on.
Colin

Sent from my iPad3