[BITList] Apple iPad

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 15 08:26:56 BST 2012

In the past members have often helped me and I'm hoping that someone can do the same again. Bit late in life (over 80) I suppose, but I have just acquired an IPad thing and would like to know as to how to transfer my OE e-mail address book to this surprising machine. For reasons best known to Apple no instructions whatsoever came with the IPad, I'm now told that "c'est normale". From the site I have noted that quite a few of you use these products, hence my request ,can anyone help me please? Salaams  Ron T in F

--

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen