[BITList] bankrupt!

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:09:53 BST 2012

Malcolm

agree all parties are more or less being paid off, but here the 2 parties are very much diametrically opposed. I think in UK both parties acknowledge citizens have fundamental rights – not here, especially if you are not anglo-saxon.

Republicans are the, “you’re on your own because I am alright, jack – lets get back to feudal times so the ruling class can again have serfs”.
Democrats have a charitable disposition and care about their fellow men, clearly this is not so profitable however as serfdom
.
if you saw michelle obama’s speech last night the picture of her america is one that republicans are out to destroy.
have any of the UK political parties vowed to wipe out and destroy the other/s?

certainly folk here should be worried if romney/ryan are elected.

ct