[BITList] bankrupt!

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Sep 4 18:03:55 BST 2012

malcolm

bankrupt – it’s a bit late now!
what alternative is the guvmint putting forth? or are folks saying, ‘ok.minister – no NHS and no pension is fine with me’!

I fear that the uk is edging towards [if not already there] the US system of  “alles”profit uber”.   there is an elite pan atlantic club for politicians where right wing US and UK politicians compare notes in the thatcher/reagan vein, the main purpose is to find the best methods of nest feathering and fucking the public.
thatcher loved reagan’s ideas and embraced his saying, ‘government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem’. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XObcP69dhCg

call me old fashioned, but I personally still believe the little people will continue to need healthcare and someway of sustaining themselves when they are 65-70 plus or can no longer work.
No doubt this is very inconvenient for multi-millionaires and the politicians they pay off, it completely spoils profit uber alles.
some time ago the senator for louisiana john breaux said, ‘my vote cannot be bought, but it can be rented’!   it should be brought up to date – I’ll do anything for the highest bidder’.

colin