[BITList] Popular Wrench Fights a Chinese Rival - NYTimes.com

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 10 13:03:04 GMT 2012

Hugh
we were also banned from using shifting spanners and when one remembers
what they were like back then, along with the old stilsons its quite
easy to see why, even though they were banned they were still part of
the tools that we had to make in our first year some of which still sit
in a box out in the shed . We were given a 1/2lb ballpane hammer and
told that if we ever needed anything bigger that we were doing something
wrong, don't know how they would have ever found any oil without the
28Lb sledge and certainly never have worked on a Droxford overhaul
frank