[BITList] familiar

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Fri May 11 14:34:32 BST 2012

sounds all too familiar, frank

ct
From: franka
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 12:50 AM
To: BitList
Subject: Re: [BITList] Your name please.

Colin
Her main faults would appear to be doing things for which she has no mandate, Lying which of course is a prerequisite for any politician but unfortunately she is just not very good at it, and having a bunch of sleaze bags in her cabinet over which she has no control and has to publicly support because her party only stays in power with the support of a couple of independents which means we are governed by the whims of just one or two people instead of doing the right thing and stepping down and calling a election. Mind you the opposition is just as useless which is why we have a hung parliament in the first place. Her biggest asset is the leader of the opposition
frank