[BITList] Your name please.

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri May 11 06:50:40 BST 2012

Colin
Her main faults would appear to be doing things for which she has no
mandate, Lying which of course is a prerequisite for any politician but
unfortunately she is just not very good at it, and having a bunch of
sleaze bags in her cabinet over which she has no control and has to
publicly support because her party only stays in power with the support
of a couple of independents which means we are governed by the whims of
just one or two people instead of doing the right thing and stepping
down and calling a election. Mind you the opposition is just as useless
which is why we have a hung parliament in the first place. Her biggest
asset is the leader of the opposition
frank