[BITList] David Cameron wanted to wave through donor's policytodestroy rights of workers - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Thu Mar 29 18:10:49 BST 2012

Hugh,

I fully now know why I enjoy talking to you, either at the dinner or by
phone. You never leave me thinking "What the hell did he mean by that" More
power to your elbow mate.

Malcolm.
.
policytodestroy rights of workers - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Mike,

I mean this most sincerely - these bastards should be lined up against a
wall and shot.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com