[BITList] Finally got my building permit today

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 14 06:44:29 GMT 2012

received from a Malaysian friend
frank

*Building Permit!*

I recently applied for a building permit for a new house.

It was going to be 100 ft tall and 400 ft wide, with 9 gun turrets at
various heights,

and windows all over the place and a loud outside entertainment sound
system.

It would have parking for 200 cars, and I was going to paint it snot
green with pink trim.

The City Council told me; Forget it ... AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

So I sent in the application again, but this time I called it a 'Mosque'.

Work starts on Monday.

*I love this country .... It's the Government I'm afraid of...*