[BITList] BOEING 797 -- WOW...

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 13 16:09:27 GMT 2012

David,

I noted your message on another site about a chap who did a cartwheel on coming out of his Orals for Master's, shouting, "I've passed!", only to be given another month for conduct unbecoming.  After my Orals for 2nd Engineer it was made clear to me that, yellow slip or no yellow slip, I shouldn't go away thinking I had passed, only that Mr Slater recommended I had passed.  I didn't do any cartwheels, even conditional ones - (a) I can't do them, and (b) we were 6 storeys up in the old NAAFI buildings in the Cowcaddens, Glasgow.