[BITList] ALERTS TO THREATS IN 2012 EUROPE : BY JOHN CLEESE

David Harvey bison at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 11 02:47:17 GMT 2012

I dunno Col, much as I respect John I think he may have got it wrong about
Australia. In 1931/2 Australia was considering invading England because of
Messers Jardine, Larwood and Voce and I think a few BBQ's were cancelled.
Then we, in turn, had to look to our defences in 1981 when the Chappel
brothers created a minor incident that the Kiwis weren't too happy about.

Things were pretty serious.

Dave