[BITList] Your First 2012 Wal-Mart Photos

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 6 07:29:51 GMT 2012

John,

As always, the mind boggles. A few of them remind me of a sight I saw in Glasgow the other day. I'd got off the bus at the end of Bothwell Street and crossed the road on my way to the Central Station,  There is a cafe/bar on Hope Street with tables outside, and a group of slightly rough looking chaps, 30s to 40s, were standing amid the tables, holding drinks and chatting. One of them was wearing a brightly patterned floral frock.  And, though it has nothing to do with the subject, there was another incident that day.  While waiting for the bus to Glasgow, I heard a pigeon cooing amorously.  It was on the roof ridge of the house behind me, strutting along with its chest puffed out, clearly after its nuts.  But it was a poor wee sparrow it was after.  The sparrow kept hopping away, and the idiot pigeon kept following.  After a minute or two of this, the sparrow buggered off into the blue.