[BITList] And the beat goes on...

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Jun 13 08:59:18 BST 2012

G'day Frank,

On 13/06/2012, at 4:04 PM, franka wrote:

> Colin
> I did when they first came out I agree they are good but I need splash top and Amazon in its infinite wisdom wont accept Australian visa cards for apps they don't have any problems with accepting the card to buy the Fire and books, just wont let us buy any apps. of course they also wont send the Fire to an Australian address but that's easily got round. Its a strange world
> frank

I wanted to send the a book to a lawyer friend in Boston, USA. Amazon took the money and then didn't deliver the book.

It took me 6 months to sort Amazon out. They still wouldn't send the book to someone in the US.

The book was "Guantanamo - My Journey" by David Hicks.

See…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hicks