[BITList] And the beat goes on...

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 13 07:04:12 BST 2012

Colin
I did when they first came out I agree they are good but I need splash
top and Amazon in its infinite wisdom wont accept Australian visa cards
for apps they don't have any problems with accepting the card to buy the
Fire and books, just wont let us buy any apps. of course they also wont
send the Fire to an Australian address but that's easily got round. Its
a strange world
frank