[BITList] more centrifuges galore

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Jun 2 20:43:54 BST 2012

Hugh

you are taking this to heart to much – we are only talking about incredulity and a few million dollars.

Was BP having them on?  -- interesting question. how far up, down, side or middle did BP have to go to come across somebody in their organisation who said, - running the gulf of mexico through 27 centrifugal separators on 27 little barges at 100 gallons/hour/barge is a fucking ridiculous notion?

However, you may recall at the time that there was a veritable media frenzy and natives crying out in anguish – why did not BP put these wonder machines to clean up the oil spill immediately? why were they dragging their feet? surely they were not bothered about the cost? there must be a conspiracy involved here! Kevin Costner is our savior.................

so because of the pressure BP was under to stop the leak and clean up – did some one decide to anti up a few million to shut folks up?

now, why they didn’t come out with it and say this will not work on the scale required – just ain’t practical; we don’t and probably never will know.

some details may be revealed in this trial.......................I will watch the local news sources and revert in due course.

colin

Hugh.