[BITList] Fwd: [vsdh] FW: Fw: Typewriter (This is absolutelywonderful)

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 15 16:34:04 BST 2012

Mike,

I've heard that tune many a time, but its comic possibilities had never occurred to me.  Very funny indeed.

There's a riveting performance of Ravel's Bolero among the other things on offer.

And while I'm here, to save postage.  Looking through notes in my files I came across a newspaper report, November, 1935. A 12 year- old Australian lad drove 2,700 head of cattle 88 miles "accompanied only by a dozen aboriginal stockmen".  What a boy!