[BITList] (no subject)

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sun Jul 8 19:50:50 BST 2012

 Hugh,

Well we must agree that we are on the right of the grass. I do look forward
to my mail each morning even when we get a lot of bad news from our friends
from USA & Aus. I do get a lot of pains in my triceps when I have done a lot
of pushing around Hull etc but I have never asked for Gods help for it. I
have a good prescription ointment that I have more faith in. I never wake
up with the chickens, I wait until Ena has finished her vacuuming etc.

Regarding the weather did you see that Goole was on the main BBC TV News
Thursday & Friday evening. Apparently we had won the first price for getting
the most ran in that 36 hours. I have never seen rain like that in the UK
but I have in Spain. We have had 3 bins now for over a year, plus a small
one to keep in the kitchen. A big brown one for the garden waste. A big blue
one for waste paper. A big green one for normal rubbish. Fortunately we did
not have to pay for them, they must have cost a lot. Along with Janet, Ena
feeds the birds. She spends more money on bird food each week than we had in
1960 to put food on the table. However, we will say no more about that.

Malcolm.